October 10, 2011

Get Healthy by the Dozen!

I'm glad that a 711 outlet is just a stone's throw away in our house. The accessibility is too comforting  and helpful in satisfying my sudden food cravings like  my all-time fave Chuckie, a bar of Nestle Crunch or Kit-Kat Dark, an asado siopao, or a bag of Doritos. Oooops, did I just say that I luuuurve these foods despite my so-called attempt to eating healthy? ^_^

I'm just human you, know. It wouldn't hurt if I give in to food temptations once in a while.  Living a healthy lifestyle or advocating for healthy eating habits shouldn't be seen as a form of punishing one's self. Eating in moderation, especially unhealthy foods is the secret.

Over the weekend, I was surprised to learn that Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Ready-To-Drink has an ongoing promo! They're having this Healthy by the Dozen promo.

The healthy drink just got more affordable, yipee ^_^
Being a wheatgrass lover that I am, I didn't have second thoughts of going back to our house and told my parents about the ongoing promo. They also love wheatgrass so I didn't have a hard time convincing them to buy a dozen pack good enough for  a week's supply. I was surprised that they bought  two dozens! Hahaha. At least now I'm assured of having wheatgrass rtd can stocks in the fridge.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment